Sunday, September 5, 2010

Mood swings

Now that school is my full-time priority, I work part-time at a retail store doing sales, customer service. It's fun working and seeing all sorts of people. I love people watching. The store sells children's furnitures, textiles, and wall decorative. You can only imagine how many kids there are running around at all times playing with the toys set up in display rooms. Sometimes, kids throw up or spill drinks on the floor.

I really don't mind any of that. What really bothers me, is when parents call or come into the store with a temper or attitude. I mean seriously, what would compel a person to be so rude to a complete stranger? I'm just doing my job, so please don't yell at me over someone else's mistake or put your hormonal anger on me.



I wish people would..
Remember to refrain from lashing out at complete strangers (out of emotional frustrations and stress). DO compose yourself in front of your children for you are their role models.

No comments:

Post a Comment